SANFORD, Florida - Coach Mike Nicholson has announced the date for his annual High School Showcase.
- Date: May 19, 2018
- Time: 8:00 am registration
- Grades: High School Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors interested in showcasing their abilities in front of one of the top junior college programs in the country.
- Location: Jack Pantelias Field at Seminole State College
- Cost: $125
The showcase is run by the Seminole State Raiders Coaching Staff. Participants should provide their own glove, cleats, bat and helmet.
*Camp will run rain or shine.*
To register for this event, please visit:
Sessions fill up quickly, so early enrollment is encouraged.
- Mike Christopoulos (Valdosta State), Noah Wilkes (Valdosta State), Trace Thornal (Valdosta State), Brock Howard (Florida), Jorge Meran (Thomas University), Zak Wilson (Florida Southern), Jake Wright (Coastal Carolina) and Austin Hurwitz (North Florida) have committed to four-year programs
- The Jazzy Dog Cafe is providing concessions this season
- Admission for regular season games is $5 for Adults, $3 for Youth (12&Under). A new combined (with Softball) season ticket is $30. All can be purchased at the gate.
- To support the Baseball Program through a donation please visit: http://app.eteamsponsor.com/ETS/supportUs/42943869
- The 2018 team finished 24-26
- There are opportunities to rent Seminole State Raider facilities, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Seminole State Raiders:
The Raider Athletics Department of Seminole State College was established in 1965 and initially led by Athletic Director and Head Basketball Coach Joe Sterling. Seminole State currently sponsors five sports, all members of the NJCAA. Both Baseball and Softball facilities are located on College Drive on the Sanford/Lake Mary Campus. Kurt Esser is the current Athletic Director.