SANFORD, Florida - Coach Mike Nicholson has announced the line up for fall community events that include the annual High School Showcase and a series of "Turkey Tournaments".
- Dates: Sunday September 9th 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Time: 8:00 am registration
- Grades: High School Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors interested in showcasing their abilities in front of one of the top junior college programs in the country.
- Location: Jack Pantelias Field at Seminole State College
- Cost: Pitcher Only $75
Position Player $100
Dual Player (Pitch and Hit) $125
Rainout policy - No refunds - Camp/Showcase will occur rain or shine - If inclement weather prohibits the event client will receive credit for a future event
What to bring: Glove, Bat, Helmet,
What to wear: Baseball attire
To register for this event, please visit: http://mikenicholsonbaseballcamps.com/camps.php. Sessions fill up quickly, so early enrollment is encouraged.
Friday November 9th - Sunday November 11th
Friday November 16th - Sunday November 18th
Friday November 30th - Sunday December 2th
Friday December 7th - Sunday December 9th
Cost: $450 per Team
For more details email Assistant Coach Bruce Larkins, email@example.com
- To support the Baseball Program through a donation please visit: https://tkt.xosn.com//donor/DonorProfile.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=34200&DB_OEM_ID=34200
- 12 of the 13 Sophomores from the 2017-18 team are now playing at 4-year Universities
- 9 Baseball Student-Athletes have already signed with 4-year Schools
- The 2018 team finished 24-26, including a 17-12 record at "The Jack" (home)
- There are opportunities to rent Seminole State Raider facilities and bus, for more details email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission for regular season games is $5 for Adults, $3 for Youth (12&Under). A combined (with Softball) season ticket is $30. All can be purchased at the gate
About the Seminole State Raiders:
The Raider Athletics Department of Seminole State College was established in 1965 and initially led by Athletic Director and Head Basketball Coach Joe Sterling. Seminole State sponsors five sports all competing in the NJCAA Division I. Both Baseball and Softball facilities are located on College Drive on the Sanford/Lake Mary Campus.
For more about Raider Athletics, visit SeminoleStateRaiders.com, follow us on Twitter: @buildingRaiders and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/buildingRaiders/. Fans can follow the Raider Women's Golf team on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/SeminoleStateWomensGolf/).
Media contact: Kurt Esser, Director of Athletics, 407.708.2092, email@example.com