SANFORD, Florida - Coach Mike Nicholson has announced the line up for fall community events that include the annual High School Showcase and a series of "Turkey Tournaments".
- Dates: Sunday September 9th 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. OR Sunday December 16th 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Time: 8:00 am registration
- Grades: High School Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors interested in showcasing their abilities in front of one of the top junior college programs in the country.
- Location: Jack Pantelias Field at Seminole State College
- Cost: Pitcher Only $75
Position Player $100
Dual Player (Pitch and Hit) $125
Rainout policy - No refunds - Camp/Showcase will occur rain or shine - If inclement weather prohibits the event client will receive credit for a future event
What to bring: Glove, Bat, Helmet,
What to wear: Baseball attire
To register for this event, please visit: http://mikenicholsonbaseballcamps.com/camps.php. Sessions fill up quickly, so early enrollment is encouraged.
Friday November 9th - Sunday November 11th
Friday November 16th - Sunday November 18th
Friday November 30th - Sunday December 2th
Friday December 7th - Sunday December 9th
Cost: $450 per Team
For more details email Assistant Coach Bruce Larkins, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission for regular season games is $5 for Adults, $3 for Youth (12&Under). A new combined (with Softball) season ticket is $30. All can be purchased at the gate.
- To support the Baseball Program through a donation please visit:
- The 2018 team finished 24-26
- There are opportunities to rent Seminole State Raider facilities and bus, for more details email: email@example.com
About the Seminole State Raiders:
The Raider Athletics Department of Seminole State College was established in 1965 and initially led by Athletic Director and Head Basketball Coach Joe Sterling. Seminole State currently sponsors five sports, all members of the NJCAA. Both Baseball and Softball facilities are located on College Drive on the Sanford/Lake Mary Campus. Kurt Esser is the current Athletic Director.