SANFORD, Florida - While the MLB season is building toward the playoffs in the fall, the college baseball year is just a beginning. The fall schedule for Raider Baseball provides both an opportunity for newcomers and veterans to earn valuable playing time in the spring and also an opportunity to raise a Student-Athletes visibilty through showcases and all-star events. Seminole State will play 18 games beginning with the September 15th game against the TNXL Baseball Academy. SSC will wrap up the fall with the Raider World Series. This will be an inter-squad set of games that will culminate with an Alumni weekend (November 9 & 10).
Fall games are free to the public.
- To support the Baseball Program through a donation please visit: https://tkt.xosn.com//donor/DonorProfile.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=34200&DB_OEM_ID=34200
- 12 of the 13 Sophomores from the 2017-18 team are now playing at 4-year Universities
- The 2018 team finished 24-26, including a 17-12 record at "The Jack" (home)
- There are opportunities to rent Seminole State Raider facilities and bus, for more details email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission for regular season games is $5 for Adults, $3 for Youth (12&Under). A combined (with Softball) season ticket is $30. All can be purchased at the gate
About the Seminole State Raiders:
The Raider Athletics Department of Seminole State College was established in 1965 and initially led by Athletic Director and Head Basketball Coach Joe Sterling. Seminole State currently sponsors five sports, all members of the NJCAA. Both Baseball and Softball facilities are located on College Drive on the Sanford/Lake Mary Campus. Kurt Esser is the current Athletic Director.