SANFORD, Florida - If anyone has been on the Sanford/Lake Mary campus of Seminole State College lately, they have notices a lot of new and renovated buildings. The athletic complex is no different. The added shadding, scoreboards and bleacher wraps are a much needed facelift to "The Jack" (Jack Pantelias Field) and Raider Softball Field.
These upgrades would not have been possible without great support from both the College and the Community. That community support is shown by all of the partners visible around the complex. CFE, Burger Fi, Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs, Orlando Orthopaedic, Pepsi, Trademark Press, Sonny's BBQ and PDQ have all stepped up their support of Raider Athletics.
"The business community has been fantastic in its support of the College for many years," noted Director of Athletics, Kurt Esser. "Now we've connected with those businesses to our fans and Student-Athletes."
In addition to sponsorship of the scoreboard ($1,250) or field banners ($500), companies can support the Raider Athletics through digital sponsorships on the website, social media or live streaming (occuring during the Spring Softball and Baseball season). The FCSAA/NJCAA Region 8 Softball Tournament also has support opportunities. These items can be reviewed via the link above.
Finally, naming rights are also available to donor families or groups. To learn more about these opportunities contact Director of Athletics, Kurt Esser, email@example.com.
- To donate to Raider Athletics go to: https://tkt.xosn.com//donor/DonorProfile.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=34200&DB_OEM_ID=34200
- There are both advertising and rental opportunities at the Seminole State Raider facilities, for more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The overall athletic department GPA during 2017-18 was 3.04
- The 2018 Softball team finished 52-15 and has won 105 games over the last two years
- Coach Courtney Miller won her 1,000 game during the 2018 season
- Seminole State is hosting the NJCAA Region 8 Softball Tournament, May 2-5, 2019
- Seminole State Golf has finished in the top 3 in the Nation for the last 6 years including 2nd in 2018
- The 2018 Baseball team finished 24-26 including a 17-12 record at home
About the Seminole State Raiders:
The Raider Athletics Department of Seminole State College was established in 1965 and initially led by Athletic Director and Head Basketball Coach Joe Sterling. Seminole State now sponsors five sports all competing in the NJCAA Division I. Both Baseball and Softball facilities are located on College Drive on the Sanford/Lake Mary Campus.
For more about Raider Athletics, visit SeminoleStateRaiders.com, follow on Twitter: @buildingRaiders and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/buildingRaiders/.
Media contact: Kurt Esser, Director of Athletics, 407.708.2092, email@example.com