SANFORD, Florida - The Athletic Facilities at Seminole State College are among the best in the Florida College System Activities Association (FCSAA) and are getting better. The renovations to the Wellness Center (H Building) are in progress and the completion is scheduled for summer of 2020. But the intramural (soccer), (The Jack) baseball and (Raider) softball fields are all available now to rent for camps, clinics and other special events. The cost of rentals can be found:
With both Baseball and Softball teams competing through mid-May, the availability opens up for summer and fall 2019. For more information, contact Director of Athletics, Kurt Esser via email (below).
- To donate to Raider Athletics go to: https://tkt.xosn.com//donor/DonorProfile.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=34200&DB_OEM_ID=34200
- There are both advertising and rental opportunities at the Seminole State Raider facilities, for more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The overall athletic department GPA during 2017-18 was 3.04
- The 2018 Softball team finished 52-15 and has won 105 games over the last two years
- Coach Courtney Miller won her 1,000 game during the 2018 season
- Seminole State is hosting the NJCAA Region 8 Softball Tournament, May 2-5, 2019
- Seminole State Golf has finished in the top 3 in the Nation for the last 6 years including 2nd in 2018
- The 2018 Baseball team finished 24-26 including a 17-12 record at home
About the Seminole State Raiders: The Raider Athletics Department of Seminole State College was established in 1965 and initially led by Athletic Director and Head Basketball Coach Joe Sterling. Seminole State now sponsors five sports all competing in the NJCAA Division I.
Both Baseball and Softball facilities are located on College Drive on the Sanford/Lake Mary Campus. For more about Raider Athletics, visit SeminoleStateRaiders.com, follow on Twitter: @buildingRaiders and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/buildingRaiders/.
Media contact: Kurt Esser, Director of Athletics, 407.708.2092, email@example.com