SANFORD, Florida - The summer has just begun and already Coach Ocky Clark has assembled the schedule for the Men's and Women's Cross Country Teams. While the season has been built, the recruitment of student-athletes is still ongoing.
The schedule is highlighted by a September 29th home meet (Oviedo Campus) and a trip to Tallahassee for an October 12th meet hosted by Florida State. The Raiders will also run in the Mountain Dew Invite in Gainesville, hosted by the University of Florida.
"The schedule is good and it will challenge our kids. These meets will also provide them the opportunity to be seen by 4-year coaches," stated first-year coach, Ocky Clark.
For those interested in joining the Cross Country team, please review https://www.nmnathletics.com//pdf9/5473295.pdf?_ga=2.176268647.310313083.1529327231-1448191354.1522243680 and contact Coach Clark.
- There are both advertising and rental opportunities at the Seminole State Raider facilities, for more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The overall athletic department GPA during 2017-18 was 3.04
- The 2018 Softball team finished 52-15 and has won 105 games over the last two years
- Coach Courtney Miller won her 1,000 game during the 2018 season
- Seminole State is hosting the NJCAA Region 8 Softball Tournament, May 2-5, 2019
- Seminole State Golf has finished in the top 3 in the Nation for the last 6 years including 2nd in 2018
- The 2018 Baseball team finished 24-26 including a 17-12 record at home
About the Seminole State Raiders:
The Raider Athletics Department of Seminole State College was established in 1965 and initially led by Athletic Director and Head Basketball Coach Joe Sterling. Seminole State now sponsors five sports all competing in the NJCAA Division I. Both Baseball and Softball facilities are located on College Drive on the Sanford/Lake Mary Campus.
For more about Raider Athletics, visit SeminoleStateRaiders.com, follow us on Twitter: @buildingRaiders and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/buildingRaiders/.
Media contact: Kurt Esser, Director of Athletics, 407.708.2092, email@example.com